Business Development Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a National supplier of Specialised Building materials focussed on providing innovative products and systems to the Australian residential construction market.
They offer cost effective solutions and deliver high performance and compliant products that save time and money by simplifying the installation process and need for specialised Trades.
Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for Two experienced Account Manger’s to join their professional and friendly team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting the National Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
– Account Management of Key Accounts
– Solution selling to small, medium and large residential builders
– Strategically establishing a pipeline, sales plan, call cycle to grow revenue
– Preparation and presentation of information such as product information, quotations etc
– On site meetings
– New Business development
– Responding to leads and referrals
– Reporting Sales activities and keeping up to date records via CRM.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
– Extensive sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record at selling to the residential building market.
– Solid experience managing Key Accounts and resolving issues that may arise throughout the sales process.
– The ability and desire to learn and grasp product knowledge. (Full product training will be provided).
– Proven track record at growing a territory and working to sales targets.
– Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
– Strong time management and organisational skills
– Ability to self-manage and prioritise your workload
The successfully appointed candidates will be rewarded with:
– Competitive base salary + car allowance + tools of the trade
– Scope for career advancement
– Extensive product training
– The opportunity to join a company that recognises and rewards commitment and performance.
To apply click the Apply button now.
To find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential discussion please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895
- Manage and grow the Northern corridor of Melbourne
- High quality products selling to the Residential Building Sector
- Up to 110k + Super + 15k car allowance + fuel card + phone +laptop
Sales & Account Management,Sales Rep