ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a supplier of Specialised cladding building products selling to Builders, Architects and Specifiers.
They are experiencing tremendous growth and are now looking for a Sales Orientated Account Manager to join their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting the State Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
– New client acquisition through all business development functions.
– Account Management functions
– Preparation and presentation of information such as product information, quotations etc
– On site meetings, cold calling to small to medium sized residential builders
– Responding to customer queries
– Reporting Sales activities and keeping up to date records via CRM.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
– Sales experience selling Building materials/Products to Builders (Ideally Residential).
– the ability to learn and grasp product knowledge
– Proven track record at growing a territory
– Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
– Ability to be proactive, qualify customer needs and offer solutions
WHATS IN FOR YOU:
The successfully appointed candidate will be rewarded with:
– Excellent training and supportive, knowledgeable leadership
– Generous, uncapped commission structure
– Scope for career advancements
– Work/life balance
To apply click the Apply button now.
To find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danielle Coulton on
0484 238 895
- Account Managing & Selling to Builders, Architects & Specifiers
- Melbourne Metro territory
- Competitive base salary + car allowance+ uncapped commission
Area / Territory Manager,Sales & Account Management