Our client is an Award Winning Freight Forwarder with their own offices around the Globe.
Their staff enjoy a professional and rewarding career that includes ongoing support and training. Top performers are recognized and rewarded professionally and financially.
Their reputation for first class customer service is appreciated amongst their wide portfolio of customers that utilize their services for end-to-end high level and innovated logistics solutions.
Offering both Air and Sea and Customs Brokerage services they are excited to add to their team.
Currently they are looking to add to their Client Services team and have an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to manage a variety of small to large valued clients.
Your duties will include but not limited to;
- Handle all client portfolio enquiries and manage issue resolution
- Communicate effective process improvement strategy tailored to the clients individual needs
- Help source new routes and organically grow the portfolio year upon year
- Present solutions professionally both face to face and online.
- Manage the freight process whilst building a strong business relationship
- Work in conjunction with Operations, /Sales, Customs and Warehouse departments
The successful person will need to have current Client Services and or Account Management experience working for a similar Freight Forwarder that manage global air and sea freight services for a variety of customers.
Knowledge of Operations is advantageous but not essential. Those with process improvement and client KPI management will be highly regarded.
You must be able to demonstrate;
- A professional outlook and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in presenting to a group of people
- Process improvement strategies and examples
- Experience dealing with large volumes of Freight
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to grow existing accounts and demonstrate strategy on how you achieved this.
This role will be both challenging and rewarding. Working amongst passionate and like minded professionals will ensure your career will be both enhanced and developed.
To be considered please submit your resume in word format for review.
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution