Do you have agency based Account Management experience?
Are you looking to join a business that recognises and rewards success?
Are you passionate about delivering a quality service?
We are a highly successful National Recruitment Agency that provide Industrial Temporary and Permanent Recruitment services to many well-known companies across the Industrial, Commercial, Civil, Mining and Construction sectors.
We have experienced tremendous growth and success and are proud to be officially accredited as a “great place to work”.
We use state of the Art technology that enables our people to spend more time working with our clients and candidates to understand their needs and deliver customer service excellence.
About the Position
As an experienced Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with and growing an existing portfolio of Clients.
- Maintaining proactive relationships with our clients and establishing an active client call cycle to conduct service & quality reviews to monitor and improve service delivery.
- Sourcing, recruiting and managing an external workforce team (candidates) to fill casual assignments with our clients.
- Cross selling other services offered by Zoom Recruitment.
- Operating as an integral part of the team and being proactive to meet the requirements of our clients and candidates.
- You are passionate about building and maintaining proactive service driven professional relationships.
- You enjoys meeting and interviewing candidates.
- You follow processes and understand the importance of compliance
- You are a ‘people person’ who thrives on getting results.
- Your sound experience working with Industrial clients, strong sense of urgency and attention to detail along with your customer centric approach and account management ability is what sets you apart from your peers.
Skills and Experience
You will have Recruitment Agency experience and have a solid understanding of the labour-hire industry.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to deliver high level Client Relationship Management that promotes service excellence, client growth and candidate retention.
- Previous agency based experience – ideally from the industrial sector.
- Experience and desire to organically grow your existing clients.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) along with strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to a broad range of people.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and plan.
- Sound Computer skills and exposure to using software such as CRM, ATS or Databases with the ability to learn new technology. FastTrack experience would be preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, remain calm under pressure and deliver on expectations.
- Great Remuneration
- Supportive Team
- Exceptional Culture
- Long term career potential
- On site parking
- Huge range of extra benefits like loyalty and wellness leave
- Our National Contact Centre will fill your rosters from your job ready, suitable and available candidates.
Why Zoom Recruitment
- We use technology that means you’ll have more time to spend with our clients and less time bogged down with administration.
- We are committed to providing high level of customer service and care to our clients and candidates.
- We offer a highly competitive salary + car allowance
- We have highly experienced people in our business that are here to help and support you in your success.
Want to know more about Zoom Recruitment, check out our LinkedIn page or our certification as a Great Place to Work https://greatplacetowork.com.au/gptwcertified/zoom-recruitment/
Make People Matter
This is at the core of who we are and what we do. At Zoom, we actively seek a diverse workforce welcoming the unique contributions our people bring. All applications will be considered on merit, skills, and qualifications in line the requirements of the role.
Interested ? apply now
For a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Coulton on
0484 238 895
- High performance team culture- Love where you work!
- Blue collar skilled and unskilled labour hire
- Circa 85k + Super + 10k Car Allowance (Negotiable)
HR & Recruitment,Recruitment - Account Manager