We are a highly successful National Recruitment Agency that provide Temporary and Permanent Recruitment services across of diverse range of industries including Manufacturing, Wholesale, Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing and Logistics.
About the company
Our client is a leading provider of custom clothing, merchandise, and promotional items and are looking for a dedicated Account Manager/Office Allrounder to join their friendly team.
They take pride in delivering branding excellence through their extensive range of products and strong relationships with suppliers. Their diverse clientele spans various industries, offering an exciting and dynamic work environment.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, your primary responsibility will be to strengthen existing customer accounts while identifying and developing some new business opportunities where possible. This role offers tremendous variety and requires someone that is a team player and has a “can do” attitude.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understanding the unique needs of each customer account.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the product range and branding capabilities.
- Communicating effectively with customers via phone, email, and face-to-face interactions.
- Resolving issues associated with customer orders, including stock levels, delivery, and prompt invoicing.
- Handling sales administration tasks, such as responding to new customer inquiries, providing price information, and sending samples when necessary.
- Contributing to team targets by maintaining awareness of account terms and assisting with debtors when needed.
- Providing exceptional written and verbal communication with customers, ensuring prompt feedback and follow-up, and keeping customers informed about pending orders, new products, and pricing updates.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Passionate about regularly connecting with clients, understanding their needs, and providing effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with a positive attitude.
- Some sales or account management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Interest in learning about promotional material
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to meet the requirements of the business.
- Strong administration skills and ability to work effectively in a small team.
Reasons to Apply
Some of the standout reason to apply for this role include:
- Variety. No two days will ever be the same.
- Exciting products and diverse range of clients across the Melbourne Metro area
- Small and friendly team where your contribution and hard work will be recognized and rewarded.
- Work/life balance
- Genuinely welcoming and supportive culture
If you have believe you meet the criteria, please apply now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion.
- Utilise your Account Management, administration, and customer service ability
- Well established business- Small friendly and professional team
- Circa 90k + Superannuation/ Based in Cheltenham, Melbourne
Sales - Other,Sales & Account Management