About Zoom Recruitment.
Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specializing in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry-level roles through to senior executive-level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About the job.
Zoom Recruitment is proud to partner with a leading Victorian, Civil Construction business that provides a broad range of construction services for the Private Sector as well as Federal, State and Municipal Government Departments and Agencies.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Receivable person to join their team, based in the western suburbs of Melbourne, on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, this position will see you play a key role in responding to enquiries and undertaking accounts receivable duties to contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Office hours are 9 -5 Monday to Friday. However, work hours are flexible and 1 day per week working from home is an option after full training and induction.
- Data entry from dockets and invoices into Excel format.
- Entering data from dockets into the company’s Hire Plant & Equipment Database.
- Referring to GPS and On-Hire reports for the purpose of ensuring all plant & equipment are charged to the client where required.
- Completing administrative checks on each invoice to ensure accuracy before the invoice is issued to the client.
- Emailing invoices to the client in the appropriate format for payment.
- Completing compliance reporting for each contract monthly or as required.
- Completing Returnable Schedules to clients for tender submissions.
- Dealing with client queries on invoices.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required.
Skills & Attributes:
To be successful in these positions, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with Accounts Receivable is essential.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Superior attention to detail, organisational skills, and capabilities in terms of prioritising work and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people both internal and external.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What is in it for you?
- Variety and scope.
- Long-term stability and career advancement.
- Work with a highly successful company of 25 years in the industry.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please apply now or call Shane Adams on 0438 283 837 for a confidential discussion.
- Continuous training and career development.
- Social & Inclusive work place.
- Have fun and enjoy your work in a bubbly team environment.