About Zoom Recruitment
Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments.
We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About our client
Zoom Recruitment is proud to be partnering with one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and distributors of flour-based food products who supply some of the most recognised retail brands nationally.
About the role
Currently, a full-time position exists within their long-standing historic facility located in Melbourne’s Northeastern suburbs, for an Administration Allrounder whose purpose will be to maintain and control all administrative related functions for the site in accordance with the companies policies and procedures.
Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this role will see you developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of key internal stakeholders and responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Reception duties including greeting visitors to the facility and accepting deliveries.
- Keeping meeting rooms tidy and organising lunches for key visitors
- Assist Head Office Finance team with data preparation for product costings / BOM changes
- Assist with the preparation and monitoring of site capital expenditure requests
- Assist with accounts payable function, ensuring all invoices are coded, processed and approved
- Coordination of site stocktakes / Monitor daily and weekly entry of production information into system by production staff
- Purchasing of stationary and office supplies
- Assist with the accurate data entry of payroll related information for up to 35 internal staff
- Assist with month-end processing, accruals and reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly safety and due diligence reports ensuring all requirements have been met
Ideal candidates for this position will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role (Highly preferred).
- Business / finance related TAFE Qualifications (Ideal).
- Prior inventory experience within a manufacturing environment
- An understanding of payroll / accounts payable functions
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own work effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry skills.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- Supportive and friendly team
- Working in an iconic location close to Melbourne CBD
- Competitive salary
- Scope to take on increased responsibilities.
If you thrive on working with great people and delivering administrative excellence in a friendly team based environment we look forward to receiving your application.
ONLY AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Leading national company
- Historic Melbourne facility
- Varied & interesting position
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration