About the company
Our client is an Award winning Freight Forwarder with it’s own office network all around the world. Based in Keilor East this modern office will be home to the next talented Import Air Operator that’s looking for a company with a difference.
About the role
Working as part of the Operations team you will be arranging all delivery of Air Cargo for a variety of large and small customers. You will be liaising with Airlines and help problem solve when issues arise.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for those with;
- at least 1-2 years experience in Air Operations (or Seafreight)
- Freight Forwarding experience working with a local company
- Ability to work as part of a team and take accountability for his/her own work
- Multi- task and have the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to pick up new IT concepts and work within a paperless system.
What’s in it for you
Our client is proud to have a strong company culture that makes its it enjoyable to work there. You will be amongst passionate and very knowledgeable personnel who will help you through the training phase of this role and foster your career aspirations. They offer job security a comparable remuneration and a great place to work.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with a copy of your current resume in WORD format, or contact Stella Tsionis for a confidential discussion on 0451 793 200.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers