Zoom Recruitment are proud to work with this leading Global 3PL Company.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Pallet Controller to work across multiple sites in Horsley Park.
The Area Warehouse Pallet Controller is responsible for facilitating the effective solutions for multiple warehouse sites by analysing and controlling pallet movements.
Reporting to the National Pallet Controlling Manager, your will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of all pallet movement/paperwork
- Investigating and resolving all discrepancies, pallet loss and unprocessed dockets
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of all pallet hire invoices actively working towards reducing hire quantity and costs
- Ensuring reconciliation reports are accurate and submitted on time every week to the National Pallet Controller and Site Manager
- Processing transfers and corrections
- General customer inquiries and investigations
- Processing returned stock and credits
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Previous Pallet Controller experience across multi sites
- Hands on experience with warehouse management systems such as 2ic, MyChep and Loscam Online
- Intermediate Word/ Excel
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong and confident communication skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Room for career advancement
- Supportive Management
To find out more, please call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 or apply now.
- Horsley Park
- Scope for Advancement
- Global 3PL Company
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Administration