We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Batch and Warehouse Operator to work in a busy production and manufacturing environment in Campbellfield.
This business manufactures a large range of printing chemicals including Fountain Solutions, Blanket Washes, UV Coatings, Water based Coatings, Silicone Emulsions, Plate Cleaners, Auxiliary Cleaning products, Offset Blankets and Print Finishing products.
About the job
- Batch weighing and mixing;
- Advising quality technician of any additions or changes to the batch of product;
- To obtain a representative sample of each batch and provide it to the Quality Technician for testing;
- Labelling and packing of finished goods;
- Pick and Pack orders of Consumables;
- Assist other Divisions re-location of large items and dispatch of selected goods
- Ensure stock is rotated with oldest products being dispatched first
- Work with team members, chemists and product developers to improve efficiencies and improvements to current products and processes.
To succeed in this job, you will have:
- A good understanding of safety procedures and policies;
- Ability to follow manufacturing instructions;
- Understanding of raw material and product labelling is highly advantageous
- Background working with Chemicals is highly desirable
- Hold a current forklift license
- Able to work Monday to Friday 7.30am-3.30pm
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a friendly and supportive team, job security, parking on site, training and bonuses based on performance.
If you are looking for an interesting job and a great team, please apply now
- Generous salary + Super + Bonuses
- Great team environment
- Permanent job- Global Company