About the company
Our company specializes in providing temporary and permanent recruitment services to a variety of industries, including light industrial, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Civil Construction, Energy & Infrastructure along with Manufacturing and Engineering.
We cater to both large and small to medium businesses across Australia. We are currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager to lead and mentor our team in the Dandenong Branch.
About the role
In this key position, you will manage the team in the delivery of temporary recruitment services, account management, and some business development.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving operational excellence and achieving key sales objectives while representing our brand and delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates.
- Ensuring the health and safety of employees, clients, and candidates.
- Managing day-to-day operations, mentoring, and leading a small team.
- Achieving sales and profitability objectives.
- Account managing national and SME clients by delivering customer excellence.
- Partnering with new and existing clients.
- Ensuring company processes and policies are being adhered to with 100% compliance.
- Working with a sense of urgency always ensuring that customer satisfaction is at the forefront of everything you do.
- Thinking outside the box to produce innovative solutions to ensure client service delivery obligations are met.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience as a Branch Manager or Team Leader in the Recruitment Industry, particularly within the blue-collar labour hire sector.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding relationship and account management skills.
- Demonstrated commercial understanding and business acumen.
- A passion for the recruitment industry.
- Be systems, process, and compliance oriented.
- A proven track record of achievement of targets.
- A highly competitive salary, car allowance, cell phone, laptop, and company credit card.
- The support of a 24/7 local in-house National Contact Centre.
- Access to excellent technology and systems.
- Loyalty incentives and programs, including additional leave once eligible.
- Supporting and approachable leadership team.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion or submit your application now. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Attractive salary + car allowance + tools of the trade
- Blue collar Labour Hire- Manufacturing, Transport, Warehousing and Logistics
- Work with National Accounts and SME business
HR & Recruitment,Recruitment - Manager