Our client is an industry leader in both Air and Sea Freight and including Customs. They offer end-to-end logistics whilst providing the latest technology and systems alongside a global footprint, they service a wide range of Customers with their Freight solutions. They are currently looking for a talented, but strong leader that can provide support and guidance to their Senior Operations team.
Reporting to the Australian Director, this role will include;
- Provide leadership and support to the Operations team, which includes Customer Service
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of staff and ensuring all staff a adequately trained.
- Manage budgets and forecasts and develop financial objectives to support Company financial targets and KPI’s
- Maintain strong customer relationships and implement continuous improvements whilst monitoring and following up on supplier performance
- Support the National Senior Leadership team with effective communication and support through specific projects and or initiatives
- Manage a profit and loss and budgets and communicate performance effectively to the team and drive improvements and efficiencies where necessary
To be considered for this role you must have experience in end to end logistics, and lead a Forwarding operations team. An understanding of Account Management principles and be able to consult with Customer on Forwarding operational issues. We are looking for a strong leader with excellent problem solving and communication skills. An excellent ability to mentor and coach a team to success and drive a pro-active approach to business. To foster career development amongst this highly skilled team of Import and Export operators.
In order to be considered further for this role, please submit your current resume in Word format or ring Stella Tsionis for a confidential discussion for immediate consideration
0451 793 200.
- $130k plus super
- Tullamarine location
- 100% Australian owned
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers