- Win and secure profitable competitor customers aligned with branch budget targets.
- Identify and action new business opportunities within defined geographical boundaries.
- Maintain customer relationships and schedule effective customer contact for retention.
- Achieve defined LP Gas sales targets, including volume, margin, and product channel.
- Manage and develop an allocated customer base according to Branch budget requirements.
- Establish and maintain customer information through appropriate data inputs.
- Re-sign customer accounts, following the Business Approval Model and company Delegation of Authority.
- Submit timely monthly reports and provide insights on product categories, margin, volume, and competitor activity.
- Develop and maintain records of opposition customers.
- Conduct cylinder safety-training sessions for internal and external customers.
- Ensure all customers have a valid, in-date Supply Agreement and operate to Elgas safety standards.
- Liaise with branch and transport functions to achieve desirable service levels.
- Co-ordinate with Customer Service Staff to meet goals and targets for respective areas.
- Monitor promotional activities to ensure consistent presentation of company branding.
- Other duties as requested by the Sales Manager and/or Regional Manager.
Need to pass a Police check and Client Medical will be required.
As part of the screening process, you will be asked a few questions from our chat bot nate.