Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure business which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
As the Business Improvement Coordinator you will be a member of a small specialist team, reporting to the Operational Excellence Manager and provide support, information and governance initiatives relating to the ongoing development and implementation of an operational excellence framework to enable the organisation to achieve world class operational, safety and environmental performance.
You will work collaboratively with senior members of the team to consolidate information, prepare influential reports, offer advice and coordinate activities on operational governance mechanisms, ensuring smooth progress and effective communication throughout the process.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement across the business, driving improvements to current practice and providing support to the Operational Excellence team to enable this culture.
- Advising on processes and options, providing analysis and insights based on proactive information-gathering
- Develop and prepare insightful reports for governance forums based on critical review and interpretation of new and existing data
- Implement the standardisation and cleansing of data across asset and divisional levels
- Proactively identify and communicate improvement opportunities and participate in the implementation of solutions and related activities
- Build and maintain string and trusting relationships with a range of key internal stakeholders with diverse perspectives and priorities
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role such as business improvement, Project coordination and /or business Governance
- Relevent Tertiary or related education (Not essential)
- Understanding and experience in the development and application of governance methodologies, practises, policies and procedures across a multi-disciplined larger organisation or consultancy environment
- Previous experience within the energy, infrastructure, construction or manufacturing sectors would be an advantage (However not essential)
- Developed appreciation of the responsibilities and expectations of providing high quality and impartial advice across a diverse environment.
- Well-developed report writing skills and the ability to synthesise and interpret data
- Strong coordination, communication, and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Be highly focussed on and committed to making a difference.
- Highly proactive with a ‘can do’ and team-focused approach, with a willingness to pitch-in on tasks large and small.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the capacity to liaise effectively to build and maintain trust and collaborative working relationships across multiple divisional groups.
This business possesses a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards and celebrates courage, accountability and nimbleness. An equal opportunity employer, their focus is the safety and sustainability of their people, community and the environment while embracing the diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
If you possess the required skills and experience and are interested in this opportunity to make a determined and positive impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or call Adam Galloway on 0417 561 477 for more information.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AUSTRALIAN WORK RIGHTS NEED APPLY.
- Leading ASX listed Energy Infratsructure provider
- Highly visible role across the business
- Hybrid WFH flexibility
Mining / Oil & Gas / Utilities,Other