Our client is a 100% Australian owned Freight Forwarder with offices Nationally as well as in S.E Asia and New Zealand. They specialise in integrated Supply Chain solutions, Customs and Warehousing.
About the job
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Cartage Coordinator to join their Transport team. Operating under a paperless system they are looking for those with an excellent experience within a similar environment.
Skills & Experience
- Managing all the FCL & LCL Cartage containers
- Liaise with Transport Carriers
- Send time slots out to transport carriers
- Processing relevant customs clearance documents
- Processing charges and concession
- 1-2 years experience in a similar cartage position dealing with transport carriers
- Experience working with EDI Cargowise
What’s in it for me
Other experience is preferred those with 1 – 2 years experience in Freight Forwarding will be provided with further training to get them up to speed. Working with experienced personnel and alongside a friendly team you’re freight career with be fostered.
Apply now for immediate consideration with a copy of your resume in Word format
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers