Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specializing in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments.
We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About Our Client
Our client is a 100% Australian owned Freight Forwarder with facilities located nationally, as well as in S.E Asia and New Zealand. They specialize in providing integrated Supply Chain solutions including Forwarding, Customs and Warehousing.
About the role
Our client currently has a requirement for an experienced Cartage Coordinator to join their Transport team. Operating under a paperless system they are looking for people with excellent experience in a similar environment. This is a full-time position with hours being 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Managing all the FCL & LCL Cartage containers / Air Freight
- Liaising with Transport Carriers and customers
- Sending time slots out to transport carriers.
- Processing relevant customs clearance documents.
- Processing charges and concession.
- Processing relavent customs clearance documents
- Monitoring and actioning emails and cartage work flow
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar cartage position dealing with a local Freight Forwarders.
- Experience working with EDI Cargowise.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced and friendly team.
- Excellent potential to fast-track your Forwarding career.
- Secured parking on site.
- Close proximity to cafes and eateries.
To express your intyerest in this opportunity with a long establsihed and succesful player in the Freight, logistics and warehousing space, APPLy NOw by following the prompts or contact Adam Galloway on M 0417 561 477
- 100% Australian owned Freight Forwarder
- National provider with International facilities
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers