ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are delighted to partner with our client who are a fast-growing construction company specialising in the full range of civil construction works across the commercial, government and industrial sectors.
Our client has built their reputation based on reliability, efficiency, flexibility and outstanding service and strive to create long term relationships with their customers, suppliers and team to create an environment focused on quality, safety and positive company culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly the General Manager and working as part of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a high standard of quality and service is delivered on all Projects ensuring project completion is on time and within budget
- Recruiting, onboarding and leading the project team
- Key stake holder engagement internally and externally with a focus on managing client relationships as a main contact.
- Managing project budgets and analysing opportunities within projects and contracts to improve margins and efficiencies
- Tracking and reporting on costs and variations
- Attending client meetings and onsite visits as required.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to confidently answer YES to the following:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in either Engineering, Business Management, Commerce or Operations Management
- Possess a solid background in leading and managing complex projects ideally from within a civil construction or engineering environment.
- Proven experience in the delivery of successful projects
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Excellent key stake holder engagement experience with demonstrated Client relationship development and the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Strong financial acumen with proven experience at manging budgets and forecasting
- Strong People management experience with the ability to lead, coach and mentor teams.
- Strong Operational skills with the ability to think laterally and make sound business decisions.
- Strong systems knowledge across MS Office suite and high attention to detail.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to work directly with a senior leadership team and be part of the ongoing growth of this successful company.
You’ll be treated with respect and join a company that values their people. Your thoughts, ideas and recommendations will be heard.
Further more you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and excellent team environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please apply now. Your application will be treated with the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Highly Successful Civil Construction Company
- Strong Client Interfacing & responsibility for managing multiple projects
- Senior Leadership role!
Building & Construction,Construction Manager