Our client, based in Altona, are leaders in specialised food processing and manufacturing. The have a National footprint and hold partnerships with some of the most recognisable retail food brands. They are currently looking for an experienced and technically strong Continuous Improvement Manager. This site based role is responsible for leading a production unit with process engineering to drive efficiency and facility improvements.
The key responsibilities include:
- Implement CI process across the site alternatively to reduce operating costs and maximise profits
- Investigate and maximise waste efficiencies
- implement and develop standard operating procedures and work with Unit Managers to coach staff to sustain process improvements.
- Use resources to work to reduce waste in the tasks undertaken.
- Participate in training to promote good environmental practice.
- comply with all relevant legislative requirements and company policies
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on various projects on site to achieve company goals and targets
- Promote a safe working culture
Ideally, we are looking for someone with at least 5 years experience working a similar role, that can deliver efficiency using Lean Six Sigma methodology and techniques, and who can demonstrate a track record in achieving success. Tertiary qualifications in Manufacturing, Engineering or related highly desirable.
If this sounds like you please submit your expression of interest and or submit your current resume in word format for serious consideration.
Management / Supervisor,Manufacturing