We are proud to partner with one of the world’s leading contract logistics companies.
They create competitive advantages for their customers through customised warehousing and transportation services and combine their global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
Due to growth and expansion, they are currently seeking (5) Permanent, Afternoon shift Coordinators at their Ravenhall Operations site.
About the job
As a Coordinator, you’ll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure warehouse operations run smoothly.
This is a fast-paced environment and requires individuals that have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Allocation of works to the team via Warehouse Management systems
- Ensure team and site KPIs are achieved
- Manage Inventory (stock takes / inventory control)
- Build and maintain relationships with the customer
- Ensure safe work practices are being followed
- Enforce compliance of processes and procedures
To succeed, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience within the Supply Chain or Transport/ Logistics industry
- Sound computer skills – ideally experience using warehouse Management System (WMS – Manhattan ideally)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven customer facing/external stakeholder experience
- Strong time management skills and multi taking capabilities
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity where you will be able to grow and develop your skills, this is the company for you.
- Long term stability with career growth opportunities
- A supportive leadership teams
- Yearly bonus paid based on performance and profitability
If this sounds like something that would suit you, please apply now or call Danielle on 0484 238 895
- Ravenhall location 75k + Superannuation + yearly bonus
- Afternoon shift. Monday to Friday 2pm-10pm
- Global Contract Logistics Company
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution