Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a Australian owned and operated company that is a major provider of specialist plant, equipment and site related services to all levels of the construction industry such as tower cranes and hoists, industry expertise, intellectual property and specialised labour.
Combining the expertise of market leading professionals, they have the ability to provide a one-stop-shop solution for companies wishing to access the best resources and suppliers for the development of commercial, residential and infrastructure buildings such as schools and hospitals.
Currently a full-time position exists within the business for a Costing and Asset Coordinator. Located in St Marys in Western Sydney, this position will see you responsible for estimating the cost of projects, scheduling and allocating plant and equipment nationally as well as recording equipment allocation to manage and control stock.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Work with the National Sales managers, customers and contract administration to estimate project costings at the tender stage of negotiations.
- Monitoring budgets from the estimation for all parts of the work project and pass these budgets onto the Finance Department.
- Work with Finance team to note any variance to the budget and inform the Project Manager accordingly.
Scope of Works (SOW)
- Working with in-house Legal and Contract Administration; ensure the SOW reflects the contract requirements.
- Work with Contract Administration to disseminate the SOW to the appropriate personnel.
- Monitor the utilization of stock at all times and alert relevant internal senior staff of the timetable for supply of plant and equipment according to project contracts.
- Coordinate assets ongoing costs eg. servicing, repairs, maintenance and preparatory works and report these to Finance
- Through gap-analysis, determine the opportunities to place plant and equipment for tendered jobs.
- Actively work with Sales Managers to assist them in placing plant and equipment to meet the project requirements and maximise the usage of the Plant and equipment.
- Utilising your technical knowledge, alert the Sales managers of the spare capacity availability to enable them to place plant and equipment to optimise the Fleet utilization
- Monitor all variations to contracts in plant and equipment and ensure these variations are taken up by the Project Manager / Finance department as chargeable.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction, Engineering and/or Business
- Previous relevant experience within the Construction industry (essential)
- High levels of written & verbal English communication
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organised and excellent time management skills
- Responsibility and accountability with ability to work autonomously and in a team
If you are seeking a role with a successful Australian owned company, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org To find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH PERMANENT AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Construction Industry equipment & service provider
- Project costing and equipment allocation focus
- Western Sydney location
Building & Construction,Planning