Our client is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering, and healthcare. They develop safe, sustainable, and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industrial and medical environments. They have contributed to advances in industry and everyday life, including steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, clean energy, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
We are seeking a future leader in this technical sales role. You will join a high performing, technically advanced team, to promote our full range of world class welding products and, be the first to know the new cutting-edge technology and have the opportunity to introduce it to our amazing diverse range of customers based in Ballarat.
What’s involved in the role:
- Showcasing our cutting-edge range of welding machines through welding demonstrations.
- Sell technical features and benefits of our products to new and existing customers who are looking to enhance their processes.
- Use your proven track record and experience to provide technical support and solutions to new and existing customers.
- Stock management including merchandising, dispatching, and receiving of goods.
- Safe manual handling of gas cylinders
What we like about you:
- Keen to learn & progress within a global company
- Technical capabilities and strong focus on the customer
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Experience in Industrial and Trades Experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
We respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
- Preston & Campbellfield Locations
- 2 Permanent Positions
Maintenance / Handypeople,Trades & Services