Our client is a national gas supplier located in Mildura. They are seeking an enthusiastic customer service representative to join their business. This is a casual role, working full time hours.
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Attending to any enquires received through email and online
- Processing of orders and payments
- Liaising with dealers, contractors, and customers
- Updating and entering customer records and details
- Taking calls from other centres
- Processing invoices
- Setup new domestic or commercial accounts
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with all Elgas policies and procedures.
- Data entry
In return work for:
- Well-known and respected company to work with
- Great pay rates
- Excellent team environment
- Training Provided
What makes you great:
- Great customer service skills
- You have excellent time management skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Industrial and safety equipment knowledge would be highly advantageous.
If you are a team player, pride yourself on customer service, can work as part of a team and are OHS/safety conscious we would like to hear from you.
Police Check and Client Medical required
As part of our screening process, you will be asked a few questions from our chat bot Nate.