Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the Australian division of a leading global organisation which manufacture and distribute a range of specialised and innovative equipment which are utilised across a variety of industry sectors including Construction, Mining, Energy, Chemical, Defence, Emergency Services, Transport and Manufacturing.
Currently a position exists for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join their operation within their modern and well-appointed Western Sydney head office, which also incorporates their purpose-built manufacturing and distribution facilities.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this is a hands-on position which will see you working in a small team environment and providing strong levels of customer support and service by way of engaging with incoming calls and emails and following up with requests for assistance and technical support as well as providing information regarding the provision of company’s range of equipment from existing and potential customers.
- Managing inbound calls from customers and potential customers regarding the company’s services & equipment
- Fielding any complaints and dealing with or escalating issues as required
- Providing high levels of customer service to ensure that client or potential clients experience has a positive outcome
- Entering relevant client related information into CRM (Sage 500) platform
- Following up on delivery of equipment and back-orders
- Educating the customers in relation to new products or services
- Liaising effectively with internal stakeholders particularly Sales Team
- Advising customers of product related information
- Providing customers with accurate advice and information.
- Approaching all processes with a view for continual improvement.
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience in an inbound / outbound customer service role
- HSC / Business Cert II or Similar
- Previous exposure to technical and/or manufacturing industry (Highly preferred)
- High levels of professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent phone-based communication and interpersonal skills
- Developed problem solving abilities
- A willingness to develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Strong time management skills and a sense of urgency
- A proactive and can-do approach to your role
- Ability to work autonomously and within a small team
A competitive salary is on offer to attract and secure the right candidate. If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please call Adam on 02 8834 1500
ONLY AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Australian specialist manufacturer
- Local arm of a leading global organisation
- Work close to home! Penrith area
Call Centre & Customer Service,Customer Service