About the Company
Our client is a leader in International Freight Forwarding services. They handle both Air and Sea Freight and Custom Brokerage services for a wide variety of Customers across the globe. With their own offices and network of agents around the world, they have the capabilities to tailor solutions to suit their clients.
About the job
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Customer Service Officer, with Forwarding knowledge to manage a portfolio of general customers with their Air and Sea cargo movements.
Skills & Experience
- First point of contact for all customers
- Manage orders right through to delivery
- Provide status updates and follow up with customers
- Manage potential issues and provide proactive solutions to customers where necessary
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Assist with rates and quotes
- Answer daily enquiries relating to bookings
- Minimum of 2 years experience working for a local Forwarder managing a list of customers
- Working Knowledge of Cargowise 1
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
This is a role you can make your own. You will be able to bring your strong Customers relationship skills to provide exceptional customer service. You will join a friendly and talented team that will support you. Full amenities around the office with Cafes and all day parking available.
Logistics - Other,Transport / Logistics / Drivers