About the Company
Our client is a leader in International Freight Forwarding services. They handle both Air and Sea Freight and Custom Brokerage services for a wide variety of Customers across the globe. With their own offices and network of agents around the world, they have the capabilities to tailor solutions to suit their clients.
About the job
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Customer Service / Account Manager, with Forwarding knowledge to manage a portfolio of general customers with their Air and Sea cargo movements.
Skills & Experience
- First point of contact for all customers
- Manage customers’ Air and Sea cargo requirements from bookings right through to delivery
- Provide status updates and follow up with customers
- Manage potential issues and provide proactive solutions to customers where necessary
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and manage their service level expectations and business KPI’s
- Attend customer meetings when required with with Branch Manager
- Answer daily enquiries relating to bookings
- Minimum of 2 years experience working for a local Forwarder managing a list of customers
- Working Knowledge of Cargowise 1
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
Working from home once a fortnight. A friendly team culture filled with passionate and highly skilled mentors to help you through your first few months of employment. You will be able to bring your strong Customer relationship skills to this role. Full amenities around the office with Cafes and all day parking available.
Logistics - Other,Transport / Logistics / Drivers