Our Client is a national gas supplier. They are seeking an enthusiastic customer service representative to work in their gas and gear shop.
Hours – 7.30AM-4.30PM
Monday to Friday
Temp to Perm, Training provided
Your Responsibilities will include:
- You are in charge for phone and counter sales
- Promotion and up-selling of new products and initiatives is required
- Development and up-keep of in-store displays and promotional material is part of your role
- You will be responsible for the stock management and the dispatching and receiving of goods
- Safe manual handling of gas cylinders is required
What makes you great
- You have experience in a retail sales environment
- Strong focus on customer service suits your profile
- Confidence in presenting our wide product & service range to our customers
- You have excellent time management skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Industrial and safety equipment knowledge would be highly advantageous
In return work for:
- Well known and respected company to work with
- Great pay rates
- Excellent team environment
If you are a team player, pride yourself on customer service, can work as part of a team and are OHS/safety conscious we would like to hear from you.
Police Check and Client Medical required
As part of our screening process you will be asked a few questions from our chat bot Nate.