About the Company
Highly recognised in their industry, our client is the most respected hospitality supplier in the country. They have an extensive range of products that services both the passionate amateur chef to major hotels and venues.
About the role
They are currently looking to appoint a Customer Service Officer to work in their friendly and highly skilled Service team based out in South Melbourne.
Spacious offices surrounded by local cafes and eateries you will be spoilt by choice.
The main function is to process and manage orders and back orders whilst building exceptional relationships with the customer base.
Skills and Experience
- manage all phone orders and enquires in professional manner
- accurately process orders in a timely manner
- accurate data entry of information relating to orders
- generate invoices
- manage and handle customer complaints and assist with resolution by providing solutions
- communicate delays, issues with order or other with customers
- adhere and comply with the company’s policy and procedures
To be considered for this role, the candidate must demonstrate;
- experience in high volume customer orders
- knowledge of hospitality and retail products
- excellent communication skills
- ability to problem solve
- ability to work within targets and to deadlines
A friendly, supportive and fun team awaits the successful person. Please apply be submitting your current resume in Word format for consideration.
- South Melbourne Location
- Extensive training provided
- Permanent Role
Call Centre & Customer Service,Customer Service