About the Company
Our client is a 100% Australian owned Freight Forwarder with a International footprint, and it’s own offices Nationally.
Their Tullamarine office is looking to appoint an experienced Customer Service representative to manage a diverse range of Customers with their freight, customs clearances requirements and logistics needs.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years experience managing customer portfolio either import or export cargo
- Knowledge of EDI Cargowise
- Generate status reports
- Ability to build a rapport with customers and strengthen relationships through exceptional customer service standards
- Excellent communication and professional attitude
- A flexible and team orientated outlook
- Knowledge of import or export operations not essential, although those with Forwarding operations experience encouraged also to apply
This company has a great company culture, fosters a team approach, friendly team that will provide adequate training and support.
To be considered apply with a copy of your current resume in Word format.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers