About the Company
Our client is an Award winning and highly reputable Forwarder with over 350 offices worldwide. They have built the careers of thousands of talented freight professionals, within Sales, Customs, Import & Export and Warehousing. With a paperless and innovative track and trace technology, they have build a strong reputation as a leader in their field.
About the job
They currently have a requirement for experienced and Licensed Customs Brokers with knowledge of International tariffs and who can work in a paperless environment and fast paced environment.
Skills & Experience
- Lodge a high volume of customs entries
- Manage high volume of work and handle strict deadlines and work to KPI’s
- Manage customer expectations and communicate with them where required
- Offer and provide sound advice to customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Work within a professional platform and work according to company policy and procedures
- Processing tariff refunds and concessions
What’s in it for you?
An exceptional working environment that will challenge you professionally but still offer you the right amount of training to achieve your freight career goals.
This role would suit a more Senior Broker who wants a pathway into Management.
A professional and systematic approach but a fun place to work. Secure on site parking and highly experienced staff to offer you the support you need but most important make you feel welcomed.
- Multiple roles
- East Keilor
- Global Forwarder
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers