Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the world’s leading provider of logistics services who specialise in providing courier services, transportation and international shipping in over 20 countries and employ over 400,000 staff worldwide.
Full-time positions currently exist in Berrinba area in Queensland for Delivery Service Officers. These roles will see you responsible for providing the efficient sorting, loading and delivery of consignments to locations within a specific region and being the professional face of the company to customers and the general public.
- Loading, unloading and delivery of consignments using C Class manual vehicles
- Adhering to standard delivery time frames
- Use of handheld delivery, mobile phone technology and GPS equipment safely
- Liaison with customers and suppliers
- Perform duties professionally and courteously
- Related warehouse activities
- Provide accurate and complete paperwork records
- Current C Class Drivers License (Manual)
- Fluent English communication skills
- Minimum 1-year previous driving experience
- Customer Service skills
- Forklift License (Highly preferred)
- Basic Computer skills
All shortlisted applicants will be required to:
- Possess unrestricted Australian Work Rights
- Obtain & provide a Driver History Check
- Undergo a Police Check and pre-employment medical prior to commencement.
- Provide evidence of full Covid vaccination
- Stable permanent full-time employment
- A great work culture
- Named the No. 1 World’s Best Workplace™ 2021 by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine!
- Market leading rates of pay
- Career advancement opportunities
If you would like to express your interest in these current opportunities with a leading global logistics and transport provider please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or call Adam on 02 8834 1500 for more information.
- Global leader in logistics
- Permanent full-time position
- Berrinba location
Driver,Transport / Logistics / Drivers