Zoom Recruitment are partnering with the world’s leading provider of logistics services who specialise in providing courier services, transportation and international shipping in over 20 countries and employ over 400,000 staff worldwide.
Full-time positions currently exist in Adelaide for Delivery Service Officers. This role will see you responsible for providing the efficient sorting, loading and delivery of consignments to locations within a specific metro area as well as being the professional face of the company to customers and the general public.
- Loading, unloading and delivery of consignments using C Class manual vehicles
- Adhering to standard time frames
- Use of handheld delivery, mobile phone technology and GPS equipment safely
- Liaison with customers and suppliers
- Perform duties professionally and courteously
- Related warehouse activities
- Provide accurate and complete paperwork records
- Current C Class Drivers License
- Fluent English communication skills
- Minimum 1-year previous driving experience
- Ability to drive manual vehicles
- Forklift License (Highly preferred)
- Basic Computer skills
All shortlisted applicants will be required to:
- Have Unrestricted Australian Work Rights
- Provide a Driver History Check
- Undergo a Police Check and pre-employment medical prior to commencement.
- Provide evidence of full Covid vaccination
- Stable permanent full-time positions
- A great work culture
- Market leading rates of pay
- Career advancement opportunities
If you would like to express your interest in these current opportunities with a leading global logistics and transport provider please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or call Danielle on
0484 238 895 for more information.
- World leading Provider of Logistics Services
- Permanent job
- Adelaide location
Driver,Transport / Logistics / Drivers