Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
About Our Client
We are proud to partner with our client, a manufacturer and distributor of swimming pool products and services, primarily in the residential, commercial, and Wellness industries.
Reporting to the National Warehouse & Logistics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to OH&S policies and legislation ensuring a “safety first” mindset is achieved and always practiced.
- Lifting & maintaining customer service levels ensuring all orders are dispatched on time and in full to meet the required delivery dates.
- Mentoring and managing, training staff ensuring safety and service delivery is met.
- Maintaining storage locations and materials handling equipment to ensure demands are met and safety compliance is achieved.
- Managing and attending to all housekeeping duties, ensuring the Warehouse is always kept neat and tidy.
- Conducting Two full cycle stock takes annually.
- Identifying process improvements to increase efficiency and drive profitability.
- Managing and coordinating incoming deliveries of materials and components, ensuring the received product is in good condition and working order.
- Overseeing freight spend and ensuring costs do not exceed budget.
- Developing and controlling the most efficient transportation for inventory movements between warehouses and direct to customers.
- Maintaining staff levels to provide balance between service delivery and labour budget.
To be successful in this role, you must be able demonstrate the following skill and experience:
- You will have substantial experience working in a similar role within a progressive FMCG, Manufacturing or 3PL Logistics environment.
- Previous experience managing operational budgets with sound commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with Internal and external Stake holders.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, make decisions that best support the company.
- Be agile and possess the ability to manage changing orders and deal with conflicts as they arise
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication – verbal and written.
On offer to the right candidate is; a competitive salary + bonus eligibility, supportive and approachable Leadership team, opportunity for advancement and an excellent culture.
Apply now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential conversation.
- Global Manufacturing & distribution company based in Willawong, QLD
- Must have solid experience from a FMCG environment .
- Up to 110k + Superannuation + eligibility for lucrative bonuses based on compa
Management / Supervisor,Manufacturing