Zoom Recruitment is partnering with a leading ASX-listed energy infrastructure company. They manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar, and wind assets across Australia.
Currently, this business delivers approximately half of the nation’s natural gas usage through extensive pipeline networks connecting Victoria to South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets.
They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
About the Role
Working within the Infrastructure Development Division, the Document controller must ensure the adherence to controlled processes and practices for the creation, review, modification, issuance, distribution, and accessibility of information.
Reporting to the Manager of Information Services, you will work as an integral member of this highly skilled team of professionals.
- Strict Version control.
- Ensuring all documentation is stored and maintained in accordance with required and appropriate standards, procedures, security, and governance
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide administrative support to the Project leads and Engineers.
- Previous experience and understanding of Document control
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Superior attention to detail.
- High computer proficiency, with advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Organised, proactive self-starter who is willing to learn and develop.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent team environment, and scope for advancement.
Please apply now if this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, or call me for a confidential discussion on 0456 000 250
- Must have previous Document Control experience
- Leading National Energy Infrastructure company
- Must have excellent communication & superior attention to detail
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support,Other