Zoom Recruitment is partnering with a leading Australian energy infrastructure business which own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. They currently deliver approximately half of the country’s natural gas to end users and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their investments in electricity transmission assets. They are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Their operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and they employ more than 1900 people. Their vision is to be a world class provider of energy solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a 2 x Licensed Electricians to join their team based in Darwin, NT on a permanent full-time basis. Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position will see you play a key role in providing and maintaining the safe and efficient operation of their gas pipeline systems in the region.
- Assist with routine and unscheduled maintenance to the pipeline system. (Full training & development will be provided).
- Assist with maintenance, fault find and repair, process control, of instrumentation and electrical plant and equipment (Full training & development will be provided).
- Contribute to the safe culture of the business, looking out for your colleagues, the community, environment and yourself in accordance with established HSE procedures and behaviours.
- Plan and record all the maintenance activities using the Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Electrical Trade qualifications with current Electrical Licence
- While previous Gas Pipeline or instrumentation experience is preferred, full development and training will be provided to the succesful applicants
- Proven experience as a qualified electrical tradesperson in a commercial or industrial environment
- An interest in Instrumentation and industrial plant & equipment
- Ability to work away from home in remote locations at times
- Willingness to take part in a bi-monthly on call roster (With call out allowance)
- Current manual driver’s licence
- Knowledge of WHS principles and a commitment to safety
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adhere to changing priorities as required to maintain operations
While this position is primarily 7.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday, there will be occasion where there will be a need to travel and stay away from home on occasion.
A generous remuneration package comprising of base + Super, regular overtime and tool of Trade vehicle.
- An equal opportunity employer, our client embraces diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
- Other benefits of working for this organisation include access to targeted career development programs, numerous employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs.
Sound like your kind of role?
If you possess the required skills and experience and would like the opportunity to make an impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or for further information please call Adam Galloway on 02 8834 1500
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
- Leading Energy Infrastructure provider
- Excellent EBA rates + allowances + fully maintained 4WD
- Based in Darwin, NT
Electrician,Trades & Services