Zoom Recruitment is a successful national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments who are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Freight forwarding sectors.
Zoom Recruitment are now partnering with a highly reputable specialist in the manufacture and installation of automatic doors and related ancillary products, which has established itself as a leader in their industry sector as a result of their strong commitment to safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
Two full-time permanent positions currently exist for experienced Electrical Technicians to join their skilled workshop based teams located in their Wetherill Park manufacturing facility. These roles will see you contribute to the manufacture of a range of high-quality specialist door systems and products within a safe and collaborative team based environment. These include automatic sliding doors, swing folding doors, revolving doors, security doors, airtight and one-way door systems.
As an Electrical Technician in this organisation, your primary responsibility will be to work within a manufacturing environment and follow establshed work procedures and health and safety standards, ensuring a safe and efficient workplace and maintaining cleanliness in your workstation and the production floor.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control wiring for a range of automatic door systems
- Fitting off electrical components to the various automated door systems
- Wire up revolving door canopies and drive systems.
- Working from electrical schematics and diagrams
- Roughing-in automated door system wiring for controls
- Perform general electrical maintenance (as required)
- Inspect and build control boxes and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Testing and commissioning of finished automated door product for site installation
- Factory based workshop environment with some site works as required
- Ability to meet and communicate with clients and suppliers as required
- Follow National Electrical Codes of practice relating to state and local building regulations
- Work safely in all situations by following correct safety procedures and practices
- Relevant Electrical Trade qualifications and / or relevant electrical control wiring experience
- Prior experience (2-3 years minimum) within a workshop-based manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and work from electrical schematics and diagrams.
- Previous troubleshooting, testing and commissioning experience.
- Self-motivated, switched on and great at problem solving.
- Effective communication, problem solving and o
- Organisational skills with a willingness to take responsibility.
- Efficient problem-solving skills with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of WHS requirements and safe machinery and power tool usage.
- Current NSW white card
- Current NSW driver’s license
- Permanent Australian residency
Why Join their team:
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company in the automatic doors industry.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Chance to contribute to the growth and success of the company.
- Commitment to safety, quality, and environmental standards.
If you meet the criteria and have the passion for Electrical, we want to hear from you! Join this team and take your career to new heights. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com or follow the prompts.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Permanent full-time roles
- Workshop based position
- Positions for Trade and non-trade qualified Technicians
Electrician,Trades & Services