Zoom Recruitment is partnering with a leading Australian energy infrastructure business which own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. They currently deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their investments in electricity transmission assets. They are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Their operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and they employ more than 1900 people.
Their vision is to be a world class provider of energy solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Licensed Electrician to join their team based in and around Cobar, NSW on a permanent full-time basis. Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position will see you play a key role in providing and maintaining the safe and efficient operation of Gas Pipeline systems in the region.
Expressions of interest from 4th year Apprentices will also be considered.
- Plan, organise and implement routine and unscheduled maintenance to the pipeline system, compressor stations and associated facilities in accordance with established procedures
- Maintain, fault find and repair, process control, instrumentation and electrical plant and equipment
- Contribute to the safe culture of the business, looking out for your colleagues, the community, environment and yourself in accordance with established HSE procedures and behaviours.
- Plan and record all the maintenance activities using the Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Electrical Trade qualifications with Electrical Licence
- Proven experience as a qualified electrical tradesperson in an industrial environment working on plant and machinery (Ideal)
- Instrumentation / Electronics certification (Preferred but not essential)
- Current manual driver’s licence
- Knowledge of HSE principles and a commitment to safety
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adhere to changing priorities as required to maintain operations
- Able to work autonomously and in remote locations
- A generous remuneration package comprising of over $95K base + Super, regular overtime and tool of Trade vehicle.
- An equal opportunity employer, our client embraces diversity in their people to ensure their workforce is representative of the communities that they operate in.
- Other benefits of working for this organisation include access to targeted career development programs, numerous employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs.
Sound like your kind of role?
If you possess the required skills and experience and would like the opportunity to make an impact with this leading company, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts or for further information please call Adam Galloway on 02 8834 1500
Applicants must have Permanent Australian residency to be considered.
- Leading Energy Infrastructure provider
- Maintenance focus
- Based in Cobar, NSW
Electrician,Trades & Services