DO YOU LOVE DATA ANALYTICS & SPREAD SHEETING????????
If so, this could be the job for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zoom Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure company. They manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets across Australia and employ over 1900 people.
Currently, this business delivers approximately half of the nation’s natural gas usage through extensive pipeline networks and connects Victoria to South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets.
They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
They are currently looking for an Engineering Data Analyst with an Engineering qualification that has outstanding Excel and analytical skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Collating Data and interpreting data
– Data Analytics
– Extensive spread sheeting and analysis
– Macro development and creation of templates
– Liaising with all stake holders including Project Engineers and Project Manager’s
To be successful in this role, you will be able to answer yes to the following skills and experience:
– Advanced Excel skills
– Strong analytical skills and ability to dissect and interpret data
– High attention to details
– Engineering qualification
– Ideally 2+ years experience post graduation
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
– Work/life balance
– Ability to work for a leading Energy Infrastructure company that offers genuine scope for advancement
– Competitive salary
– Excellent training and support and the ability to work with some highly experienced Individual.
– Potential to tap into other roles as the company continues to grow and expand.
- Leading Energy & Infrastructure Company
- Work from home 3 days per week & 2 days in the office
- Circa 110-120K Negotiable