About the Company
Our client is a successful International Freight Forwarder located in Tullamarine. Established over 100 years ago and offices in NZ, SE Asia, as well as Australia, this company holds strong old school values that focuses on a high quality customer service, the latest technology and a well trained team that are passionate about what they do.
About the role
They currently have an opportunity to join their friendly export operations team as an additional Export Air/Sea Operator
The position involves, but is not limited to:
– Checking shipping line website for sailing schedules
– Logging on to airline websites & checking tracking details
– Arranging bookings AIR & SEA, FCL & LCL, DG & Non DG
– Export registrations AIR & SEA, FCL & LCL, DG & Non DG
– Arranging cargo collection with transport companies
– Arranging container pick up & drop off
– Preparing export documentation AIR & SEA
– Dealing with colleagues within ITM to solve problems.
– Dealing with client queries
Salary for this position would be AUD 65K – $75k + 10.5% super, with a 6 months probation period. Monday to Friday.
Ideally, we would like to see candidates with at least 2-4 years experience in exports or industry sector experience, with knowledge of the international Freight Forwarding market in Australia.
If this sounds like you please submit your current resume in Word Format for immediate consideration. Interviews will be over Zoom online initially and face to face if progressed to 2nd rounds.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers