About the company
Our client is a leading Freight Forwarder that covers both Air & Sea freight forwarding services, as well as Customs Brokerage and supply chain solutions.
They are currently seeking an experienced Export professional to lead a team of 2.
About the role
Reporting to the National Manager this role covers the country’s export requirements as well as maintaining client relationships as well as looking for opportunities for growth.
This is a role where you can make your mark and really make it your own.
You will be required to implement processes and ensure your team are adequately trained that meets companies standards and departmental targets.
This role is office based with 1 day a week at home.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role, you must have
- an in-depth knowledge and experience in Exports Air & Sea freight operations
- experience or desire to manage and lead a small team of export operators remotely
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent negotiation skills
- a team orientated approach but the ability to work autonomously
- a commercial acumen that helps drive growth
This organisation promotes a further training that will foster your export career. those who wish to make their mark please apply with a current copy of your resume in Word format for consideration.
Supply Chain - Other,Transport / Logistics / Drivers