About the Company
Our client is an Award-winning Freight Forwarder that prides itself on first class customer service. They have a large network of offices around the Globe. Their reputation for first class customer service is appreciated amongst their wide portfolio of customers that utilize their services for end-to-end high level and innovated logistics solutions.
About the Job
Offering both Air and Sea and Customs Brokerage services our clients are excited to add to their team an experienced Export Operator.
The main responsibilities of the role include.
- Managing export operations
- Complete shipping documentation
- Enter documentation into the database
- Process export bookings
- Track shipments
- Provide professional and effective communication to Customers
Skills & Experience
The successful person will need to demonstrate;
- Thorough background in Freight Forwarding operations
- Ability to coordinate & communicate with various Transport carriers
- Exemplary data entry skills
- Experience in Managing client expectations and KPIs
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in either Air or Sea freight
What’s in it for you?
Work for a company who is passionate and supportive, their staff enjoy professional and rewarding careers that include ongoing support and training. Top performers are recognized and rewarded professionally and financially.
To find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential discussion please email email@example.com or call Stella Tsionis on 0451 793 200
- Enjoy a professional & rewarding career with ongoing support and training
- Convenient Keilor East Location
- Be recognized and rewarded professionally and financially
Supply Chain - Other,Transport / Logistics / Drivers