About the Company
Our client is a successful and Award winning Freight Forwarding and Logistics organisation that pride itself on providing the most up to date technology and tailored freight solutions to their Customer all around the world.
With over 300 offices worldwide, they can reach a variety of customers with any logistics requirements.
About the role
Reporting to the Transport and Invoicing Manager, this role is based in Tullamarine. Part of the Transport team the main function of this role is to arrange FCL deliveries for clients to a variety of destinations.
- Liaise with Transport Carriers and providers
- Process all relevant documentation and enter data
- Chase transport charges where necessary
- Arrange and monitor bookings with Transport carrier
Skills & experience
- Knowledge of Customs, Quarantine and general relevant legislation
- Experience in Wharf cartage and incoterms
- Self managed and disciplined
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure at times
- Attention to detail
- Team orientated
- Well presented and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholder
What’s in it for you
Be part of an Award winning company that offers genuine career opportunity, thorough training and development and excellent recognition for hard work.
Please apply with a copy of your current resume in Word format.
Freight Forwarding / Shipping,Transport / Logistics / Drivers