About the Company
Our client is a leader in the distribution and manufacturing of baked ingredients. With Flour Mills and a number of production facilities across the country they supply to Australian’s most iconic brands and eateries.
About the job
Located in Truganina, that supports all their production and manufacturing facilities, are looking for an experienced Fleet Allocator / Controller
to plan and organised the delivery of their trucks in safe and efficient manner, to various locations across Melbourne areas as well as some regional sites.
Skills and experience
- Book and coordinate transport delivers in accordance to customers KPIs and schedules
- Communicate with Managers and transport carriers and develop effective relationships with drivers and sub contractors
- Provide professional customer service to suppliers and customers
- Inform customers of transport issues, delays or other and assist with initiating customer solutions and correction action
- Answer customer enquiries and services issue enquiries
- Use of SAP application system to enter all relevant data and information relating to transportation and driver information
- Degree Industry qualifications preferred
- Be familiar and provide example of your knowledge of the Chain of Responsibilities
- Understanding of transport industry safety requirements, COR, Heavy Vehicle regulations
- 3- 5 years exp with strong FMCG / Manufacturing industry or similar background
What’s in it for you
This role will be working within a small team environment. Training will be provided however candidates will need to demonstrate a previous history working in a similar role.
This company rewards and recognises hard workers and fosters a friendly, safe and flexible work environment. Span of hours 7am-5:30pm depending on business needs. Monday to Friday only. 8 hour day.
Please ensure you apply with your current resume in Word Format for immediate consideration.
- National Distribution Network
- Great Team Culture
- Truganina Location
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution