Zoom Recruitment & Training offers a full suite of specialist solutions including Recruitment, Consulting, Training, and OH&S compliance from a local and national perspective. Our expertise spans over various industries and projects, along with our personalised service and tailored recruitment methodology, we aim to deliver service excellence to our client’s requirements.
Forklift Loader / Storeman
We are currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators / Storeman available for an immediate start based in Hazelmere and Bullsbrook
- Day Shift Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm
- Ongoing Role with Fulltime hours
- Alternating roster, 1 week working in Bullsbrook, the next working in Hazelmere
- Pay rate $37.64 per Hour + Superannuation
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum 3 years forklift experience in a warehouse environment is essential
- Minimum 3 years loading experience is essential
- Can operate up to and including a 16T forklift
- Must have experience in loading and unloading trucks
- Loading trailers to maximise utilisation
- Must have experience with ugly freight
- Out of gauge freight experience
- Must have experience and a good understanding of load restraint
- Apply load restraint, including straps/ratchets & chains/binders to palletised and ugly freight
- Ability to demonstrate high level of safety awareness
- Experience in transport logistics management / site co-ordination highly advantageous
- Combination of warehouse floor work and administrative computer work
- High level skill in Microsoft Suite and Warehouse Management Systems
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good team player and ability to work well with others
- Ability to multitask and prioritise duties
- Reliable with a good attitude!
- Physically fit
- Current forklift licence
- Own car and drivers licence
If you are interested in this position, have a successful employment track record, and are wanting to work with one of Australia’s most well-known brands, please apply online. As part of our application process you will be invited to chat with Nate around some screening questions for this role.
Priority will be given to applicants from that process.
Here at Zoom Recruitment, we never compromise on our people, and you will always be our first priority. We look forward to receiving your application today.
Please note: All applicants will need to pass a Drug and Alcohol screen, and obtain a Police Clearance.