Our client is a 100% Australian owned Freight Forwarder with offices Nationally. They specialise in integrated Supply Chain solutions, Forwarding Operations, Customs and Warehousing.
About the job
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Freight Operator to join their team at their Tullamarine office. Operating under a paperless system they are looking for those with an excellent experience within a similar environment.
Skills & Experience
- Track all FCL and LCL arrivals
- Monitor all import & export shipments
- Manage wharf cartage movements
- Maintain quality standards by adhering to internal SOPs
- Support other departments as required
- Manage bookings, lodging freight and checking charges and costings
- Experience working with auto-rating, EDI Cargowise is highly advantageous
What’s in it for me
The successful person must have freight operations experience in either imports or exports and a working knowledge of EDI Cargowise 1. You’ll join a high performing team and will work very closely with other departments so a team orientated person is required in this role. Career opportunities for those who show initiative and drive.
Apply now for immediate consideration with a copy of your resume in Word format
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution