About the company
Our client is an family owned and operated hospitality supplier based in South Melbourne. They supply kitchen and hospitality supplies across the country to small to large customers. They are highly regarded and recognised the the best in the business.
About the job
They are currently looking for an experience Storeperson with a Forklift license to work out of their flagship store in South Melbourne.
This busy warehouse stocks a large variety of lines that cater to just about every hospitality needs.
The main responsibilities include;
- Receipt and dispatch of stock
- Dealing with drivers
- Forklift driving
- Picking and packing stock
- Manage stocktake and cyclical counts
- Ensure sufficient stock is maintained through out the store
Skills & experience
The right person must have;
- A current forklift license
- Experience working in a busy warehouse
- A Can do attitude
- Ability to work in a close knit team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This position is located near the famous South Melbourne market where you will be surrounded by trendy cafes and restaurants so you will be spoilt by choice at lunch time.
Apply for immediate consideration with a current copy of your resume in word format.
Transport / Logistics / Drivers,Warehouse & Distribution