Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments. We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Construction, Energy & Infrastructure, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
Zoom Recruitment have partnered with a leading ASX listed energy infrastructure provider which manage and operate a diverse portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Currently, this organisation delivers approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connects Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through their electricity transmission assets. They are also proud to be one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Manager, Operational Excellence, a full-time permanent position currently exists for an Governance & Operational Excellence Officer to support the ongoing development and implementation of the organisations’ operational excellence framework which will assist the company to achieve world class operational, safety and environmental performance.
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of the organisations’ operational excellence framework
- Advocate the consistent application of the Operational Excellence Framework to all assets under management
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement in the Operations group and provide support for the tools that enable this culture.
- Proactively identify and communicate improvement opportunities and participate in the identification and implementation of solutions and related activities.
- Develop and prepare insightful and timely reports to governance forums
- Critical review and oversight for new and existing data sets that support governance and reporting activities, including standardisation and cleansing of data across both asset and divisional levels
- Provide support to the broader Operations Excellence and Integration teams as and when required.
- Building and maintaining strong and trusting relationships with a significant number of key stakeholders with diverse perspectives and priorities
EDUCATION / SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, technical or other related discipline
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience in a similar role and relevant industry knowledge
- Previous experience within engineering, construction or infrastructure environments (highly regarded)
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Continuous Improvement & Innovation frameworks within a multi-discipline large organisation
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels of staff & management
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Good attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday during office hours
- Hybrid work from home flexibility – 3 days at home / 2 days in office
- A highly professional, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant
- Opportunities for further training and internal development.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to express your interest, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please call Adam on 02 8834 1500