Zoom Recruitment & Training offers a full suite of specialist solutions including Recruitment, Consulting, Training, and OH&S compliance from a local and national perspective. Our expertise spans over various industries and projects, along with our personalised service and tailored recruitment methodology, we aim to deliver service excellence to our client’s requirements.
HC Drivers – with Multi-drop experience
Our client is a high-profile Transport and Logistics organisation and we have been asked to source the best HC Drivers for an immediate start.
- Maddington and Kewdale Locations
- Maddington Day Shift HR $ 36.32 / HC $ 37.64 per hour + penalties and superannuation
- Kewdale Afternoon Shift HC $48 per hour + penalties and superannuation
- Full time hours available between 5:30am to 4pm for day shift and 1pm to 12pm for afternoon shift.
- Start and finish times can vary so flexibility to finish earlier or later depending on workloads is required
- Potential for ongoing work for the right person
- MUST be able to pass a current National Police Clearance
- MUST be able to pass instant drug and alcohol tests
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum 2 years heavy vehicle metro driving experience
- A current and valid HC Drivers Licence
- Previous experience carrying out deliveries and/or multi-drops throughout the metropolitan area
- Experience using tail lifts, electric pallet jacks and electronic POD devices is preferred
- Willingness to drive HR and HC vehicles as required
- Manual handling work required
- Ability to demonstrate high level safety awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic with a “Can Do” attitude
- All Drivers must be available to work Monday to Friday
- Current Fatigue Management Certificate is essential
- Current and clean driving record is essential
- Current Commercial Drivers Medical is essential
If you are interested in this position, have a successful employment track record, and are wanting to work with one of Australia’s most well-known brands, please apply online. As part of our application process you will be invited to chat with Nate around some screening questions for this role.
Priority will be given to applicants from that process.
Here at Zoom Recruitment, we never compromise on our people, and you will always be our first priority. We look forward to receiving your application today.
Please note: All applicants will need to pass a Drug and Alcohol screen, and obtain a Police Clearance