About the Company:
Zoom Recruitment is proud to partner with a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. Our client owns, manages, and operates a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. They deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria, South Australia, and New South Wales to Queensland through their investments in electricity transmission assets.
Our client is also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Their operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and employ more than 2000 people.
About the Role:
The primary objective of the role is to ensure that the employees’ health, safety, and wellbeing are at the forefront of their decisions, activities, and work practices.
This role will offers work from home 3 days per week and the remaining time in the Brisbane CBD office.
Reporting to the HS Team Lead- Operations & Maintenance, you will:
- Provide advice and liaise with Northern Territory stakeholders to actively support, educate and develop HS capability in health and safety programs and initiatives.
- Support the development and ongoing improvement of HSW programs and initiatives.
- Support line leaders to report and investigate injuries and incidents and validate the reporting of H&S data in relevant systems.
- Support line leaders to interpret H&S data and identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Participate in local health and safety committees and forums.
- Communication of H&S regulatory changes and impacts.
- Plan, Schedule, and Execute Self-Assessment activities.
- Report on local audit, assurance, and self-assessment activities.
- Support and manage audit and assurance outcomes (actions, closeout, etc.).
- Lead auditor qualification will be highly desirable.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification and/or relevant work experience in related discipline.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Proven experience executing and supporting health, safety and wellbeing processes and initiatives for mid-large size organizations.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proven experience in supporting and coaching line leaders in improving health and safety performance.
Reasons to Apply:
- Publicly listed company offering scope for advancement with excellent succession planning.
- Attractive remuneration package + Yearly Bonus
- Excellent culture and supportive leadership.
If you have a passion for safety and have the essential capabilities and experience required for the role, please submit your application now or call Danielle Coulton on 0484 238 895 for a confidential discussion.
- ASX Listed Energy Infrastructure company
- Excellent career progression + Work From Home 3 days per week
- Brisbane CBD location. Excellent remuneration package
Mining / Oil & Gas / Utilities,Other