Zoom Recruitment is a national recruitment company specialising in Permanent and Temporary Placements from entry level roles through to senior executive level appointments.
We are proud to partner with a variety of businesses from within the Manufacturing, Construction, Transport, Warehousing & Logistics, Engineering, Infrastructure and Freight forwarding sectors.
Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a leading global brand that manufactures and provides a variety of machinery and heavy vehicles for customers in Australia and New Zealand within the Construction, Mining, Forestry and Transport industries. At the heart of their business and trusted equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
Currently, several positions exist within this company’s Remanufacturing Division for Australian trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Fitters / Fitter Machinists, in full-time permanent workshop-based positions. These positions will see you bringing your heavy vehicle mechanical experience working in their spacious and well-appointed workshop facility located 30 minutes SW of Brisbane. These are Monday to Friday dayshift positions, with no weekend or on-call work required.
- Carry out diagnostics, maintenance and repair to OEM components and equipment found on a variety of machinery including earth moving equipment and heavy vehicles.
- Disassembling, overhauling, reassembling and testing of OEM components
- Ensure the provision of quality customer outcomes
- Possess relevant Australian (or Australian recognised) Mobile Plant, Fitter Machinist or Heavy Diesel trade qualifications or
- An experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic looking to move into mining and construction machinery industry or
- A recently qualified mobile plant tradespeople who is looking to learn OEM machinery
- Technically and mechanically minded and experienced
- Strong adherence to and embracement of the company’s culture of safety in the workplace
- Great English communication skills
- Possession of experience within a similar role within a workshop environment is ideal
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work in a collaborative, busy team-based work environment
- Industry competitive rates of pay and tool allowance plus potential to earn additional biannual bonuses
- 9-Day fortnight / Great work life balance
- Continuous training, development and advancement opportunities
- Staff discounts on electrical equipment and appliances
- Full PPE and uniform provided
- Supportive and collaborative management
- A company culture which embraces and values its employee’s input
- A focus on safety and wellbeing in the workplace
- Health benefits and wellness programs
- Long term job security
If you possess the required skills and experience and would like the opportunity to be considered, please ‘Apply Now’ by following the prompts.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AUSTRALIAN WORK RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Leading global heavy equipment provider
- Remanufacturing workshop based role
- Excellent benefits and company culture
Mechanic / Automotive,Trades & Services