HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
- 6-month contract role
- Based in Northwestern Sydney
- National presence
Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a long established 100% Australian owned and operated company who have grown to become a major force in the supply and operation of materials lifting equipment found on some of Australia’s largest commercial & residential construction, infrastructure, government and mining projects.
A 6-month contract position currently exists for an experienced Human Resources Administrator who will join the HR team and provide critical administrative support to ensure that key human resources deliverables are met effectively and efficiently.
OUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update internal HR related databases.
- Organise and maintain personnel records.
- Preparation of HR Documentation relating to new hires.
- Scanning / Filing of documentation
- Assist with the recruitment processes for vacant positions.
- Perform research and develop presentations and reports at the request of the HR Team.
- Participate in HR Projects when required.
- Develop practical solutions and systems to streamline and organise the HR Function.
- Liaise with internal company employees regarding HR related Issues.
- Take ownership of the apprenticeship database and ensure compliance.
- Maintain and keep the qualifications register up to date and chase up expired qualifications to ensure compliance
- Manage HR Meeting schedule
- Under the direction of the HR Officer update company social media platforms and internal intranet.
- Under the direction of the HR Business Partner keep track of probationary periods and review dates and support internal stakeholders with procedure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous 2 years minimum administration experience.
- HR related qualifications highly desired.
- Genuine interest to make Human Resources your vocation
- A good sense of confidentiality and prioritisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professionalism, ethical and self motivated
- Able to take direction and eager to learn
- Administrational skills in developing documents using Microsoft office programs.
- Exposure to Employment Hero Software (An advantage but not essential)
- Innovative and creative with problem solving skills,
This role would suit a HR Graduate with 1-2 years of related administration experience who is looking for an opportunity to gain experience in a renown and professional organisation and be mentored and developed by a supportive and highly knowledgeable and experienced HR Manager.
If you are seeking a role with a successful Australian owned company, meet the above criteria and wish to make an impact to this highly respected organisation, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org To find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Leading Australian owned company
- Based in Northwestern Sydney
HR - Assistant / Administrator,HR & Recruitment